To create a stable, productive, and self-sufficient Puerto Rico by:
Identifying innovative and sustainable solutions to community challenges
- Cole Haan 8 Brown WOMENS Slide On Mocassins Toe Driving Leather Loafers Flats
- Specialized Men's Sport RD Cycling shoes, Black, 13.75 D US
- J By Jasper Conran Men Khaki Suede 'Fennel' Chukka Boots uk 10 eur 44 3966 shoes
- AND1 and 1 Men's Rocket 4-M Basketball shoes
- Stivali (Cod. ST1959) USATO N.44 men pelle brown Cowboy Country BIKERS
- Baskets Femme samples shoes ETNIES SLINKIE WHITE GOLD WOMEN
- 2019 New British Style Lace Up Pointy Toe Leather Solid color Men Dress shoes
- Bottega Veneta Black Sequin Silver Heels Classic Pumps New NWOB Narrow 7.5AA
- Court shoes Lara Manni Black Suede Satin Beads 39
- women Alfani shoes À Talons color pink Pink Floral Print size 37 EU
- IKRUSH Womens Kayleigh Spike Studded Ankle Boots
- London Rebel Womens UK 4 EU 37 Burgundy Cross Strap Heeled New shoes
- NAOT Odelia Perforated T-Strap Sandal EU 39 US 8
- Qupid Women's MOBY-21 Mule - Choose SZ color
- SixtySeven Women's Size 40 Made Spain Snakeskin Pattern Black Suede Ankle Boots
Leveraging diaspora and global know-how, talent, networks, and capital in support of those doing the work
Empowering doers to succeed and inspire a better future
Enabling the formation of strategic partnerships and the exchange of new information, models and ideas
ConPRmetidos is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organization El Naturalista Women N095 Yggdrasil Brown 41 EU 10 US Leather Mary Jane shoes. Inspired by worldwide trends in social impact and innovation, we have strategically engaged the island's diaspora to leverage their resources, talent and relationships in support of equitable and systemic change in Puerto Rico.
We are committed to Puerto Rico and its people.
We advocate for a collaborative culture in Puerto Rico where everyone plays a role in transforming the island’s socio-economic landscape.
Fearless and unconventional, we develop and champion fresh approaches that target root causes.
We believe in diversity of thought, experience and perspective. We believe inclusive solutions benefit society as a whole.
Trust is our currency; we manage relationships, resources, and ourselves in an impartial, transparent, and efficient way.
We help leverage the know-how, talent, networks, and capital of Puerto Rico’s diaspora and friends around the world in support of those doing the work on the ground.